Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

OMG, I swear, this cheat works. Don't believe me? Go to my page, avrilavigne_101 and see for yourself!

Here's what you do. If you are superstar, click the buy more stardollars button. If you are a non-superstar, click the become superstar button.

There is a drop down box beside "How would you like to pay" Select United States from the list

Below that, there are gold bars listing different ways to pay, click the one that says Mobile Phone (text message/SMS)

Don't type any information! Click buy.

A pop up box will come up, it will be blue. Ignore what it says and click enter.

Now go to your page on Stardoll. (don't hit back on your browser!) You should get a BEACHBALL AND A POLKA DOT BIKINI!! :face-smile:
    IT WORKS
    it really WORKS!!!!!!!!!
    hey everyone well i HATE people that scam us!!!!! :face-plain::face-sad:
    well i know this good friend of mine on stardoll i know her from school and she knows how to get free stardollars all u have to do is look her up her name is

ana_fungirl

and u have 2 send her 2 gifts (but not the penguen ones) and friend request her and tell her how much money u want!!!!
    and this is NOT a scam cuz i hate when people do that!!!
    :face-crying::face-crying::face-angel:i dont understand i tried and it didnt work!!!!!!:face-angel::face-crying:
    :face-devil-grin::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying:I tryed but it didnt work :face-devil-grin:
    ok that is what ı wrote before. İF YOU DİDNT UNDERSTAND JUST WRİTE ON MY GUESTBOOK I CAN DO THAT FOR YOU. YOU CAN TRUST MEEE!!!!!!... nick = riussurprtsu
    go to http://stardollffreegiftcard.blogspot.com/
    • CommentAuthorkig66
    • CommentTimeJun 29th 2008

:face-devil-grin:every one in thei:face-devil-grin:r fucking minds knows it works:face-devil-grin:
    kig66 u dont have 2 be a bitch about it!!!! :face-plain:
    :face-crying:ANA-FUNGIRL I:face-crying:S A HACKER IF:face-crying: I WUS U WOUL:face-crying:D NOT DO ANYT:face-crying:HING SHE HACK:face-crying: ME

ADD ME :face-crying:ON STRDOLL MY:face-crying: NAME IS tash:face-crying:a-s-xxx
    my msn is tashaswords@live.com
    IT WAS SO COOL I GOT TO BE A SUPERSTAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:face-angel::face-angel::face-angel::face-angel::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-monkey::face-monkey::face-monkey::face-monkey::face-monkey::face-plain::face-plain::face-plain::face-sad::face-sad::face-smile::face-devil-grin::face-devil-grin::face-devil-grin::face-devil-grin::face-crying::face-angel::face-angel:
    • CommentAuthoryuri3011
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2009

is it really works ?:face-angel:
    • CommentAuthoryuri3011
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2009

it's not work :(
    avrilavigne_101: it says "Your stardollar purchase is in an intermediate state. It could be completed soon, but it could also fail.":face-sad:
    • CommentAuthorRemi
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2009

do you know that you could be a free superstar member on stardoll!! i was so surprised when i found out!all u have to do is to click here http://www.metarl.com/register.php?referral=xprincessremix and it will take you to the website! just click it now!!!:face-smile: it is the truth!:face-angel:
    hi everyone do you want lots of stardollers ??? well here is how to get them !! go onto stardoll and in the search box type beautybabe14. then friend request her and type your password . then log out for 3 hours and when you go back on you will have 600 stardollers. :face-smile:

unfortunately folks im very sorry but this does not work if you are not a superstar. i have tried it on several people who are not superstar and it dosent work i am veerryy sorry byee xx :face-crying:
    go on stardoll.com and search for smileylola963 and give her a gift and she will become you a member and give you stardollars:face-smile::face-smile::face-smile::face-smile::face-smile:
    IT WORKED SHE DOES BECOME YOU A MEMBER AND GIVES U STARDOLLARS:face-smile::face-smile::face-smile::face-smile::face-smile::face-smile::face-smile::face-smile::face-smile::face-smile::face-smile::face-smile::face-devil-grin::face-devil-grin::face-devil-grin::face-devil-grin::face-devil-grin::face-devil-grin::face-devil-grin::face-devil-grin::face-monkey::face-monkey::face-monkey::face-monkey::face-monkey::face-monkey::face-angel::face-angel::face-angel:
    • CommentAuthorhot-girl
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2009

:face-smile: :face-angel: *ONLY FOR SUPERSTARS WORKS* FREE MONEY* :face-angel: HI!! I KNOW A CHEAT AND IT REALLY WORKS. LISTEN: IN STARDOLL THERE IS A GIRL NAME: stargirl-help.u ADD HER AND GIVE HER UR PASSWORD AND SHE WILL GIVE U FREE MONEY CAREFUL:
    IF U HAVE:
    10 STARDOLLARS SHE WILL DO IT 100 STARDOLLARS
    IF U HAVE :
    20 STARDOLLARS = 200$
    30 STARDOLLARS = 300$
    40 STARDOLLARS = 400$
    AND FINALLY 50 STARDOLLARS= 500 STARDOLLARS BUT:
    IF U HAVE UNDER 10 STARDOLLARS IT WILL NOT WORK OR IF U HAVE MORE THAN 50 STARDOLLARS IT ALSO WON'T WORK.
    IT IS SO EASY I WAS HAVING 15 STADOLLARS AND THAT GIRL I GIVE HER MY PASSWORD AND MY 15 STARDOLLARS BECOME 150 STARDOLLARS I AM SO HAPPY NOW:face-smile:
    DO IT U WILL BECOME RICH!!!!:face-smile:
    • CommentAuthorAnnaluv477
    • CommentTimeJul 24th 2009

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=1464956

Hey everyone....this is a fun safe way to earn meta points towards fun stuff like becoming a superstar for free with Star doll!!!!

You can even win things such as a free membership with Club Penguin!!!!

All you got to do is sign up and answer a few surveys, win some points, and VOILA!!!!

Copy and Paste the link at the top in Ur URL to sign up with Meta!!!!!
    • CommentAuthor21Dani
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2009

http://www.metagc.com/register.php?referral=e3dany
    • CommentAuthorbetty101
    • CommentTimeJul 27th 2009

Why dont u just go to www.newfreestardollars.piczo.com i get my stardolars from there all the time :D you just give her your username and password but she keeps it private and then you write how many stardollars you want. I thought she scammed me at first but then I got 300 stardollars a day later :) i was so happy
    • CommentAuthorbetty101
    • CommentTimeJul 27th 2009

Oh the girl at newfreestardollars isnt giving stardollars out just yet... she sed shes creating a new website called youwantfreestadollars.piczo.com so she said she is sorry for anyone who wants to get stardollars from her at the moment
    Hey everyone!!! i have a way to get ABSOLUTELY FREEEEEE STARDOLLARS!!!!!!!! all u have to do is send this girl ur stardoll username and password. im sorry but THIS ONLY WORKS FOR SUPERSTARS. i sent her my username and password, and now im a superstar with tons of stardollars. if u dont believe me, check me out on stardoll. my user is volleylolleyx7. the girls email is free_stardoll@hotmail.com

GOOD LUCKK!!!!!
    • CommentAuthorday_day
    • CommentTimeNov 23rd 2009

:face-devil-grin:WHY DO PEPLR THIN:face-devil-grin:K IT WROKS THEM AND THIR STUPID MINDS!!!!!!:face-devil-grin:
    edit
    :face-smile:Hi! im leah!!! i really love stardoll, and well i JUST discovered this neww website!!! it gives you free superstar and that! just go to, http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=1379226 sign up, and do a few surveys!!!! thanks!

(ALL PASSWORDS ARE PRIVATE,NO GIVING PASSWORDS!! NO TRUSTING! NO HCKING!!!!!!!!)

i tried it, and now, im awesome! this totally works!!! try it!!!xXxXxX
    Hey everyone my name is Jane and I have recently got a job for stardoll and I know what your thinking here is another hacker? but really I am not i had an account on stardoll before i even had a job there. So trust me I know all the codes, cheats, and basically anything you want to know and you can see that i really just want to help because i know how it is to want money and clothes. So you can trust me just send your username and password to stardolljob@yahoo.com. Trust me i will not hack you i have been hacked before and i know it sucks!!! you can also make a complain if you think i have hacked your account to complainstardoll@yahoo.com which is the email to all complains in stardoll. Ive been reading some of the disscusions and i cant help but to laugh its ridicolus how many people say they work for stardoll
    hi im lucy, and i have been working for stardoll for qutie some time now. and practically every person who says that they are stardoll staff, are lying. Its ridiculous. and make sure you never give your password out to anyone that says theyre staff because they're not. But i am so you can trust me. If you would like more stardollars for your account, email us at stardollstaff2010@hotmail.com your username and password.(you dont need to give us your password, but it is much quicker if your do, if your dont it may take a couple of weeks.) and you can be superstar or non superstar. the highest amount we can give to non ss is 250, but if your superstar, it can go up to 980.
    yours sincerely stardoll staff
    • CommentAuthorShine11055
    • CommentTimeApr 15th 2010

:face-smile:HEY EVERYONE:face-angel: I FOUND OUT A REALLY COOL CHEAT! VOTE BLINGA_CHIK COVERGIRL EVERYDAY AND THEN SEND AN UNUSED GIFT CARD CODE TO shine11055@hellokitty.com AND SHE WILL SEND 10 MORE BACK TO YOU AND YOU CAN USE THEM!!!!!!!!!!

IT REALLY WORKS I DID IT AND IT WORKED SHE GAVE ME 10 CODES WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!:face-smile:
    AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!! >:(

The top cheat didn`t work!! All the payment methods I have are:

Credit card
    Mobile phone (it didn`t say textmessage/SMS, it just said fill in mobile number, but as you said, don`t fill in the information. I didn`t fill in any information, and all it came up with was invalid phone number!!)
    Paypal
    Pay by cash
    Prepaid card
    Redeem a gift card

Also, I changed my country from Great Britain to United States and I think the payment methods are still on Great Britain!

PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT IS GOING ON!:face-crying: