Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorjadeo101
    • CommentTimeApr 5th 2010

If you want free LE clothes you have to send your username and password to jadepetrovich@gmail.com but you have to be a superstar sadly:face-crying: but and you have to have some stardollars in your purse:face-sad:
    then you wait until you get a reply and don't worry it's not a HACK ok no Hack:face-angel: and when i reply those things will happen to you.:face-smile:
    is this fake :face-sad:
    wenever it says superstaronly i know ots fake because if it wasnt superstar u wouldnt be able to hack anything these r lies
    :face-devil-grin:
    OMG OMG OMG
    GUYS I CAN GET YOU OVER 500 STARDOLLORS, :face-angel:
    MY FRIEND & DID IT AND OMGG WHERE RICH :face-angel:
    I SWEAR TO GOD ITS NOT A HACK,
    BEALIVE ME,
    BUT YOU HAVE TO BE SUPERSTAR :face-smile:
    SEND ME YOUR USER NAME AND PASSWROD TO THIS EMAIL !!!

RaminaTamou@hotmail.com
    I'm Sorry
    I'm Grounded for a month :face-plain:
    So Yea
    And i'll never do it again
    And Besides i'm making another email so my sister down there can have that one
    So That email is 100% Hack free
    And Besides she changed the pass to it so i don't know how to get back in there
    :face-crying::face-plain:
    • CommentAuthormissZ22
    • CommentTimeApr 5th 2010

ya in 5-10 mins I got hacked don't do this!!!I run with scizzors
    Really i run with Scizzors DONT HACK!!! AND I_Run_With_Scizzors is my sister!
    And i share the same email as her so yea
    I'm her older sister so i do not hack!!
    But i share the same email as her
    so i'll make sure that she doesnt go on this anymore
    So if you want this then send your user and pass to STGwin2@gmail.com
    I'll make Sure She DOESNT go on this email again
    Thxs So much
    If you Wanna get 6,000 stardollars
    Then here ya got it
    No joke 100% HACK FREE
    I got hacked i know how it feels
    Sorry only Superstar
    And I wont Hack
    I Sware to God!!
    If you don't trust me then i understand:face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-sad:
    Really you won't hack me?
    Someone took all of my money & now i only have 1 sd :/
    :face-plain:
    how long does it take?
    It Only Takes About 1 hour to 2
    • CommentAuthorlush_lass
    • CommentTimeApr 7th 2010

OMG! OMG! OMG!
    im on stardoll and i was looking for cheats for clothes and i found 1 that actually works!!
    you get as many limited edition clothes as you want old and new and you can use this cheat more than once
    you have to be superstar, but heres what you do:

1. send an email to stardoll-clothes@hotmail.co.uk
    2. send them your username and pass (this is not a hack!! i asked them and its so they can unlock a code!!)
    3. log onto stardoll about half an hour later (an hour at the most) and you have limited edition dresses!!

remember YOU HAVE TO BE SUPERSTAR!
    OMG! OMG! OMG!
    i have an AMAZING cheat for superstars (sorry, but superstars have more privilages)
    this cheat gets you 5 DKNY dresses and 5 LIMITED EDITION DRESSES!!!
    all you have to do is this:

1. send an email to stardoll-clothes@hotmail.co.uk

2. tell them your username and password THIS IS NOT A HACK!!! (i asked them myself and they said that its to unlock a code! if you dont belive me, email them yourself at the same email adress!!)

3.log onto stardoll about half an hour later (an hour at the most) and the clothes will be there!!!

THIS IS NOT A HACK!!! again, if you dont belive me email them yourselves at the same email adress!!
    (stardoll-clothes@hotmail.co.uk):face-angel:
    hi do u want to be superstar for 1 month or 3 months or more than do this
    1.go to http://www.metarl.com/register.php?referral=sadie62
    2. register
    3. play games,do tasks,enter competitions,earn meta points,go to the prize shop and get a stardoll gift card
    4.enjoy being superstar
    • CommentAuthorUnicorn97
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2010

I found out a cool new way it accualy works. It works for superstars and non-superstars. I wasn't a superstar until this I can't believe it accually worked. My stardoll username is -Gwen-Stefani- and it only works for one account.(unless you cheat and use 2+ email adresses) all the directions are simple?

Send ur Username + Password to STardollfreecodes@yahoo.com a stardoll employee owns it and she told stardoll that all Stardoll members deserve to be a superstar. SO you just have to send that and she will pay for a superstar for 6months(sorry only superstars get a year long more membership not non-superstars):face-sad:
    THey said it only works for 5-10days only for a limeted time. So? I did it my friend on stardoll Holliie.x3 told me about it and shes a superstar so am I!!!:face-funky::face-smile::face-monkey:
    hi do u want to be superstar for 1 month or 3 months or more than do this
    1.go to http://www.metarl.com/register.php?referral=1098765432
    2. register
    3. play games,do tasks,enter competitions,earn meta points,go to the prize shop and get a stardoll gift card
    4.enjoy being superstar
    :face-smile:
    (( you dont need to give me pass or username ))
    • CommentAuthorkingaluko
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2010

WOW YOU GUYZ ARE IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!! just do wat i do...go to queensarah's page and vote her cover girl, its so simple a 5 year old can do it.....i never knew you guys are still waistin ur time on this crap, the cheat was made in 2008, but not so many people knew about it then, but be quick, the account was created using a cheat hacker software so its very secretive!!!!!!!! i hate being super star so i just want to b a normal non super star!!!!!!!!!! don't waist your time on this again, callie destroyed mine, i created i created one using cheat hacker!!!!! COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO EVERY DISCUSSION :face-monkey::face-monkey::face-monkey::face-monkey::face-monkey::face-monkey::face-monkey::face-monkey::face-monkey::face-monkey::face-monkey::face-monkey::face-monkey: